翻译题1. 请问贵公司的准确地理位置在什么地方?
Where is your company located?
2. 请您再重复一下好吗?
Would you mind repeating that?
3. 您能告诉我电杆号吗?
Can you tell me the pole number?
4. 请别着急,我们马上派人进行抢修,我们工作人员会在45分钟内到达,请您耐心等待。给您造成的不便,敬请谅解。
Don't worry. We'll send our workers there to repair the damage. They will arrive within 45 minutes. Please wait for a moment. I'm sorry to have caused you any inconvenience.
5. 好的,我们的工作人员到现场后会妥善处理的,并会和您取得联系。请问您还有其他事吗?
Alright. Our workers will deal with on site and they will contact you by phone. Anything else?
6. 请问您家是平房,还是楼房?
Is your home a residential building or a house?
7. 是您自己家停电,还是全楼停电?
Is the failure in your own apartment or in the whole building?
8. 好,我知道了,请您留下您的联系方式好吗?
Oh, I see. How can I contact you?
10. 请您耐心等候,我们马上派人到现场看一下。
Please wait for a moment. We'll send our maintenance men immediately.
11. 请别急,我们的工作人员在45分钟之内到达现场。
Don't worry. Our maintenance men will arrive at the site within 45 minutes.
12. 我们的维修人员正在抢修,很快就会修完,请您稍候,给您带来的不便敬请原谅。
Our maintenance men are dealing with the problem at the site NOW and they'll soon finish the repairs. Please be patient. Sorry to have you so much inconvenience.
13. 大约1小时能恢复供电,不过通常要依据故障处理的情况而定。
In about an hour. However, the time will depend on the severity of the problem.
14. 您可以与物业部门联系,让他们给您维修。
You should contact with your property management company and ask them to send an electrician to help you.
15. 您的故障不属于供电公司维修范围,您必须联系物业管理部门或房屋产权单位帮您维修。
Your problem is beyond our responsibility of supply company. You have to contact your property management department or those who have ownership to deal with problem.
16. 如果您需要,我们可以帮您联系有资质的维修队为您维修,但是他们是根据现场情况。依据物价部门的规定进行有偿服务。
If you think it necessary, we can contact a maintenance team which has the qualification to solve the problem. But you have to pay. The price depends on the severity if the problem and a standard price set by Office Price Stabilization.
17. 请问您知道停电范围有多大吗?就您自己家停电吗?
To your knowledge, how large an area is out of the electricity?
18. 您查看室内开关和线路了吗?
Have you checked switches and wires indoors?
19. 您及时缴费了吗?
Have you paid the electricity bill in time?
20. 请您把电话号码告诉我,让我帮您查一下缴费情况吧。
Alright. Let me help look it up for you. Can you tell me your user number?
21. 请您看看您的缴费卡或电费发票,上面有用户号或用户名。
Please look at your payment card receipt. The user number or name has been printed on there.
22. 请您稍候,我立刻为您查询。
OK, just a moment, please. I'll look it for you.
23. 是的,您欠费了。
Yes, you have some money outstanding.
24. 那你们什么时候恢复供电?
When will you restore the electricity?
25. 请您稍候,我立刻为您查询。
Hold on please. I'm looking it up for your right moment.